Carrying less really is more
Tough yet lightweight. Protective and portable. Exactly what you both need. Boasting a svelte new design, the Nuna PIPA lite weighs in less than every infant car seat at 5.3 lbs. Tote with ease longer knowing it goes the distance with aeroflex™ foam, true lock™ base installation, and no added fire retardant chemicals, all while exceeding American safety standards.
Because carrying less really is more.
Exclusive to the PIPA lite
- Weighing in at a mere 5.3 lbs*, the PIPA lite is the lightest USA infant car seat
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- The PIPA lite is a both ultra-portable and seriously protective thanks to:
- Aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy
- Carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics
- Steel reinforced true lock ™ base installation makes set up swift, simple, and above all—safe
True lock ™ base installation
- 5 second install with two easy and instant steps**
- Click latches into car anchors
- Lengthen stability leg to touch vehicle floor
- Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base—does so rear facing in a snap
- True lock rigid latch is 50% stronger than a typical belt latch
- Steel stability leg helps minimize forward rotation during impact up to 90%***
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle and car seat to base
- Bubble level indicators aid in minimizing user error
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Super resilient top of the line plastics
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place
- UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Removable headrest’s patented tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby
- Connects with all Nuna strollers to create a tasteful travel system****
- Leather-look carry handle is both supportive and stylish
- Integrated harness holders help when buckling baby in
- Micro-knit fabric is both cushy and comfortable
- Removable head and body infant inserts grow with baby
- Additional GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover
- PIPA series base
- Latch guides
*weight does not include canopy or insert
**always refer to the PIPA lite instruction manual. under no circumstances should this information be used to replace the car seat instruction booklet.
***when compared to a system that is not using a stability leg
**** and their adapters
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.