Simple, innovative design is what sets Nuna apart from other brands – and the Nuna DEMI™ Grow Stroller is no exception! This add-on bassinet transforms the classic stroller base into a comfy ride for a sleepy newborn. Then when baby's older, it's simple to transition back into the classic stroller.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Perfect for travel as it is approved for overnight sleeping.
- Incorporated Dream drape™ provides extra protection from the elements.
- Oversized, protective UPF 50+ canopy with removable, flip out eyeshade.
- Luxe leatherette accented carry handle.
- Customized comfort thanks to integrated ventilation panels.
- Top cover keeps baby warm and is easily removable with quick release magnets.
- Bassinet frame is made of sturdy aluminum and plastic.
- Fabric is made of 78% polyester, 3% merino wool, 21% TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) and 2% leatherette.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Nuna DEMI™ Grow Bassinet Add-On attaches to Nuna DEMI™ Grow Stroller (sold separately) without adapters for a sweet stroll.
- Secret compartment keeps baby's essentials close at hand.
- Folds down flat for easy storage and quick trips.
- Non-slip feet line the bottom surface for extra security and fabric protection.
- Recommended for ages birth up to 6 months; or up to 27" tall.
- Do not use bassinet when your baby begins to push up on hands and knees.
- Soft mattress cover, top cover and zip-away liner are machine washable for added cleanliness.
- Overall: 25" wide x 32" deep x 16.5" high
- Weight: 11.25 pounds
- Recommended for ages birth up to 6 months; or up to 27" tall
- Wipe frame with soft damp cloth.
- Fabric is machine washable, line dry only.
- Rinse wheels regularly to dislodge dirt and grime, dry thoroughly.
- Check for loose parts regularly and tighten as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.